- Does not include fees paid for shipping, taxes or other fees.
- Percentage of commission will be adjusted for discounted or promotional items as well as for referral incentives that Broad River Roasters may offer to help your organization reach more potential supporters
To participate in Broad River Roasters' Fundraising Program, you explicitly agree to abide by the following terms and conditions of participation:
- I certify that any and all fundraising profits will benefit a charitable work facilitated by a genuine non-profit organization such as a church, educational institution, sports team/league or other legally organized and operated public or private charity.
- I certify that no money being raised will be used to enrich or otherwise provide non-charitable benefit to a person(s) or for-profit business.
- I consent to receive periodic promotional marketing from Broad River Roasters (you can unsubscribe from this at any time).
- I understand that my fundraising profits will be calculated at the end of each month and sent by Check, Venmo or Paypal to the address provided within 10 business days along with a report for the month.
- Checks will only be issued once fundraising profits reaches $50 or more.
- If fundraising profits do not total $50 over a 6 month period, funds will be distributed at that time minus an administrative service fee of $10.