CCBOMA Affiliate Program
As an authorized affiliate of CCBOMA, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting CCBOMA or its products as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the affiliate program is solely to legally advertise us and our products to receive a commission on purchases made by individuals referred by you using a referral link from us.
By signing up for the CCBOMA Affiliate Program, you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Please note, throughout this agreement, when we say ‘you’ or ‘your‘ we are referring to you, the reader.
When we say ‘we‘, ‘us‘, ‘our‘ or ‘CCBOMA‘, we are referring to our company, our website.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take 1-3 business days.
If you’re approved, we’ll send you a welcome email. You’ll be given a unique referral link that you can use to our products via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, links, and more!
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a 10% commission when a customer purchases a new product license using your referral link.
We payout affiliate commissions in USD via PayPal once you reach the payment threshold of $30. As we have a 30-day money-back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases.
Here are the details of our affiliate program in summary:
- You’ll receive 10% commission for every new sale you refer
- Minimum payment threshold is $30.00 (we pay in USD)
- Commissions older than 30 days will be considered as payable
- Referrals are paid out via PayPal
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Referral cookie duration
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase our products or ask us any pre-sales questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $30.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons (not a definitive list):
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from CCBOMA. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the CCBOMA Affiliate Program.
These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote our products.
As an affiliate, you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted).
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise, or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application.
This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote our products and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 5 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to re-apply to the affiliate program and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant affiliate accounts
An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period.
A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated within 6 months.
If your account becomes dormant, please contact us to reactivate it.
CCBOMA Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed and encouraged promotional methods:
We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to CCBOMA and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about affiliate marketing and mention CCBOMA or our products.
Here are a few examples of promotional methods that we encourage you to use to to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about CCBOMA and our products, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about CCBOMA or our products, and link to our site with your referral link
- Send emails with the referral link to your email subscribers
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts.
- Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link
- Post on Facebook using your affiliate link,
- Communicate to your LinkedIn followers about our products
- Go to live sessions with your audience to preview our products
Prohibited promotional methods:
We back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted. We expect our affiliates to maintain the same high standards of integrity.
The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any fraudulent activity, which is something we take seriously.
Prohibited promotional methods (not a definitive list):
- CCBOMA may not be promoted on coupon sites
Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for our products, so this method adds no value to us.
- Any type of spam is prohibited
Links, ads, emails, comments or any other type of spam is strictly prohibited. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote CCBOMA and our products. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated.
- Do not pretend to be professionally associated with CCBOMA
Affiliates aren’t employees of CCBOMA and have no employee rights. Pretending to actually be part of CCBOMA, or claiming to be managed/operated by CCBOMA is completely prohibited.
- Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official CCBOMA site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by CCBOMA is prohibited.
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods do not meet these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate:
- adult sites
- sites that display adult material or banners
- sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry
- sites that promote or engage in illegal activity including (but not limited to) hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites.
Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Important Legal Information
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your non-legal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of CCBOMA. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against CCBOMA. These affiliate program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact us.