Citymouse™ Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Citymouse™ Affiliate Program (the "Affiliate Program") operated by Citymouse™ (“Company”, “we”, or “us”). By participating in the Affiliate Program, you (“Affiliate”, “you”, or “your”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms"). These Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and the Company. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not permitted to participate in the Affiliate Program.
To be eligible to participate in the Affiliate Program, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a valid tax identification number or social security number.
- You must have a website or social media account with a significant following.
- You must not be a competitor of the Company.
- Affiliate Obligations
As an Affiliate, you are responsible for the following:
- Promoting the Company and its products in a professional and ethical manner.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to advertising and marketing regulations.
- Ensuring that all promotional materials provided by the Company, including but not limited to banners, links, and product descriptions, are displayed accurately.
- Ensuring that all claims made about the Company or its products are accurate and not misleading.
- Affiliate Compensation
We will compensate Affiliates based on a percentage of the net sales generated from customers who click on the Affiliate's unique link and make a purchase on the Company's website. The exact percentage will be determined by the Company and will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the Affiliate's website or social media following and the volume of sales generated by the Affiliate.
Either party may terminate the Affiliate Program at any time by providing written notice to the other party. Upon termination, Affiliates will no longer be eligible to earn commissions from the Company.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Affiliate Program or any products sold through the Affiliate Program. The Company specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability
The Company will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the Affiliate Program or the products sold through the Affiliate Program.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your participation in the Affiliate Program, your use of the Company's website, or your violation of these Terms.
- Governing Law
These Terms and your participation in the Affiliate Program will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of [State], and any legal action arising out of or relating to the Affiliate Program must be brought in the courts located in [State].
- Changes to These Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. If we make any material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by posting the revised Terms on this page. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program after