You will get 10% commission on total referral sales when a customer makes a purchase through your affiliate link or use your coupon code.
Minimum order value
Terms and Conditions
A. As a Brand Ambassador, I understand and agree to the following:
By submitting, the ambassador sign up form, I am agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below:
1. I am 18 years of age or older. 2. I am not an employee, agent, franchisee, or partner of the company. I cannot act on behalf of the company. I do not have any authority to incur debt, obligation, or liability on behalf of the company.
I will promote and market Good News products to customers.
Receive test/wear/model/experience and write about products on social networks (blogs, posts, pictures, videos, etc.).
Share brand message on social networks
Receive new products and model them for promotions we create or to be used as product images.
Share content using our brand hashtags: #goodnews, #spreadthegoodnews
4. I will receive a merchandise package for my images and videos used for email marketing or website content. When given the merchandise, Good News will own the rights to use the image for email marketing or website content.
5. I understand that I will not receive monetary compensation for use of images or videos used on the company’s social media networks.
6. I will receive a 20% discount on any Good News products when placing an order using my exclusive Brand Ambassador promotion code that was sent to me.
7. If orders are submitted without using my Brand Ambassador promotion code, these orders will not be credited to my account. No cash compensation will be provided by the company. Only one promotion code can be applied per order.
8. I will not share my Brand Ambassador promotion code with anyone else unless I have gained explicit consent from the Good News Marketing Team.
9. I will not sell company product on unauthorized websites on the internet or in retail establishments.
10. I will protect the company’s trademark by not reproducing the company’s name/trademark or any company materials for use in advertising without the written approval of the company.
11. I will promote Good News products on social media accounts by posting appropriate photos of marketing events showcasing the products. I will contact the company if a clear understanding of “appropriate” photos is needed. I will not receive any financial or other compensation for product promotion through my social media network.
12. I will post as often as I would like on my social media accounts and tag #goodnews, and/or #spreadathegoodnews in each post that relates to the Christian lifestyle. I understand that I have permission to repost an existing post by Good News.
13. I will conduct myself in a manner that reflects the highest standard of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of the company. If I do not uphold these standards, I will be immediately removed from the Brand Ambassador Program.
14. If I choose to leave the Brand Ambassador program, any photos sent to Good News will remain in their database to use on their social media platforms and marketing campaigns.
16. I must be an active* Brand Ambassador to remain in the program.
17. I agree that the company reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time.
B. Good News LLC. (Company) understands and agrees:
1. Company will compensate the Brand Ambassador with merchandise for every photo we use on our website or e-commerce marketing emails or advertisements, but not on social media networks. Once compensated, Good News owns the rights to use this image for campaigns even should the Brand Ambassador leave the program.
2. Company will occasionally provide free merchandise to the Brand Ambassador to promote on social networks.
3. Company will give the Brand Ambassador a 20% Off exclusive promotional code to use for products purchased on goodnewsfaith.com
4. Company will not cancel any order submission or add reward points if an order was submitted without a Brand Ambassador promotion code.
5. Company may provide additional reward points / product awards / free merchandise to top performing Brand Ambassadors at its’ discretion.
6. If the company terminates the program, the company must provide 30 days written notice to all Brand Ambassadors prior to the termination date.
7.The Company will retain the rights to use any photos they send us or tag us in, even if the Brand Ambassador exits the program.
1. This agreement is subject to acceptance by the company and is conditioned by the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Either party may terminate this agreement immediately for cause or without reason upon written notice.
3. Good News LLC. may discontinue the Brand Ambassador Program at any time.
4. The Brand Ambassadors will not be treated as a company employee for any reason.
*active pertains to posting content at least once a week which includes at least one pre-approved Good News hashtag.
Personal Information Controller
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Good News under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by Good News (the data controller).
Information collected from Merchants
When merchant uses the app, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account such as email, first name, last name, shop information (shop domain, shop currency, shop address …). We collect this information to provide you with our Services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, provide customer support when you contact us, provide you with advertising and marketing activities.
Information collected from Affiliates
When an Affiliate signs up to join a program, we collect some information to inform merchants such as email, personal information, payment details and social network information,...The information would help merchant evaluate affiliate background and potential, along with process specific activities within the app and contact affiliate if needed.
Information collected from Customers when visiting merchant website
In order to track referral order, when customers visit merchant website and make a purchase, Good News system will collect information of order such as total order, order items, order ID,....
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are created when a user's browser loads a particular website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the website's server.
We may also disclose your personal information to any third party with your prior consent.
Use of Good News app by Children
Good News is not intended for children. If you are under 13, you may use the affiliate marketing system only with the supervision of your parent or guardian.
Good News understands that you have rights over your personal information, and takes reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information. If you are using the system and wish to exercise these right, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org We may require that you provide us with acceptable verification of your identity before providing access to such information.
If you are an affiliate and wish to exercise these rights, please contact the merchant you interacted with directly — we serve as a processor on their behalf, and can only forward your request to them to allow them to respond.