PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO PROVISIONS THAT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY AND TERMS OF GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION, WHICH MAY APPEAR IN CAPITAL LETTERS OR IN BOLD.
To protect the legal benefit of GTC Stores publishers and its affiliates and maintain operational order, GTC Stores made this agreement specially.
2. Acceptance of Terms
WELCOME TO GTC STORES FREE SERVICE (the "Service"). Use of the Service indicates that you accept the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions, please do not use the Service. BY ENTERING INTO THE AFFILIATE NETWORK PAGE, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
According to the development of business,We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement,at any time and in our sole discretion,by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our site——https://www.gtcstores.com/.The amended and restated Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting. We will also make commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of such changes prior to or upon implementation.If any modification is unacceptable to you, you only resource is to terminate this agreement .Posting by GTC Stores of the amended and restated Agreement and your continued use of the Service shall be deemed to be acceptance of the amended terms..
Regardless of your acceptance in the Program, we may terminate this Agreement for any reason, at any time.
Advertiser – GTC Stores ,participating in the Network, publish some information we want to promote .
Affiliates – A company or individual entity that participates in the Network to earn compensation for Qualifying Transactions.
As advertiser, GTC Stores and any affiliate are independent entity, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your website or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
4. The Description of Program
We pay commission on validated sales (excluding freight, taxes, insurance, service charge and other costs not related to the product itself) that you drive to our site. The rate of commission vary depending on the affiliate membership type. Please see our terms and condition or contact us for further details.
Using GTC Stores tracking system we are able to see which sales came from your website, blogs, and social media platform.
5. Enrollment in the Program
If you have a website,blog or other platforms, you can be part of the program by becoming a GTC Store affiliate.
Meanwhile,some websites aren’t allowed to join in:
- Promote illegal activities;
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence or hate toward any persons or groups;
- Promote tobacco, gambling/lottery in any way;
- Promote the use of pyramid, "ponzi", or similar investment schemes;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Contain, in our sole judgment, material that is defamatory, fraudulent, or harassing to us or any third party;
unsuitable websites include, but are not limited to those that. All decisions for acceptance into the Program will be made within our sole discretion.
- without the prior written approval of GTC Stores, use any Trademark, or any Licensed Material in an advertisement that is not created or provided by GTC Stores in any way that might suggest or imply or mislead or is likely to mislead a visitor to your website into believing that GTC Stores was the creator or sponsor of such advertisement.
- send any other Electronic Communication that in any way suggests or implies or misleads or is likely to mislead (including without limitation, via the return address, subject heading, header information or message contents) a recipient into believing that GTC Stores was the sender or sponsor of such Electronic Communication or procured or induced you to send such Electronic Communication.
- use the Trademarks in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement;
- use the Trademarks, or any variation or misspelling thereof, in meta tags, hidden text or source code in your domain names;
- attempt to modify or alter our Site in any way;
- create False trading in the promotion process;
- bring transaction abnormalities;
- do other things like Traffic hijacking or any illegal technology, such as, employ the use of any type of software download or technology which attempts to intercept or redirect traffic or Referral Fees to or from any website.
7. Participant’s Responsibilities
- Participant shall use effective technology to detect and prevent unusual activity which involves Fraud. Participant shall have the right to determine and declare such Fraud activities to be invalid and Newchic shall not be charged for such Fraud activities.
- removing any Licensed Materials and Trademarks from your website or a Third Party Site as soon as any Objectionable Content appears on the website- notifying us and the GTCStores Affiliate Network of any Objectionable Content that appears or appeared on your website or a Third Party Site at any time during your participation in the program, even if you immediately removed the Objectionable Content per the requirements of this Agreement or for any other reason;ensuring that content posted on your website or a Third Party Site is not libelous or otherwise illegal; and- notifying us and the GTCStores Affiliate Network of any malfunctioning of the Qualifying Links or other problems with your participation in the Program in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
We disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your website.
8. Punishments about Violations
Violation of any of the terms or prohibitions contained in this Agreement may result in, among other things:
(a)the immediate termination of this Agreement;
(b)the withholding of Referral Fees due to you;
(c)the commencement of an action by GTC Stores against you seeking, without limitation, recovery of actual, statutory or punitive damages.
(d)Last but not least, GTC Stores will retain the right of legal prosecution.
9. Supplementary Clause
This Agreement will be construed in accordance with the laws of the place of registration, without regard to or application of conflicts of law rules or principles. Since the day of publication,this agreement become effective legally.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us HERE or mailing us at: GTC Stores 171 Lake Street South Fallsburg, New York, 12779
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Links When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not. _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc). _shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer. cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart. _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer HERE or by mail at GTC Stores [Re: Privacy Compliance Officer] 171 Lake Street South Fallsburg, New York 12779